Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yoga~

      Have you ever heard of Yoga? Recently , there is a global yoga movement called "laghter yoga" .There are many different forms of  yoga .The most widely practiced form of yoga in the Western world Hatha Yoga, which uses specific postures and breathing exercise.
More and more women to shape the body through yoga. In the last few days , I also came into contact with yoga .Yoga not only play exercise role but also achieve weight loss. Because I found that when I came into Calgary my weight was increase fast. I thought it was relevant to eating. I should eat more vegetables and fruits rather than high calorie food.
I am just a beginner of yoga. In fact,I still feel a little difficult. Some action will fail to meet requirements.What's more,the next day the body will feel the pain.
Everything is difficult at the start. I am deeply convinced that I can do it well.

1 comment: