Sunday, October 24, 2010

Look Around~

This weekend I went to Banff and Lake Louis. Unfortunately, the weather was not very good. Lake Louis was very beautiful and the lake was perfectly clear. I could see snow on the mountains. Around the lake surrounded by trees and trees reflection in the lake. Perfect picture shows in front of the screen.Town of Banff attracted me a lot. I like the small stores where sell souvenirs and cute gifts. There was a restaurant give me deep impress. Outside the restaurant I could see very strange car stop there. The top of the car had a huge hamburger, because that restaurant sold burger for people. The car is advertisement the burger restaurant. I think this is a good idea to attract customers come. Many people could notice that restaurant because of  extraordinary car. I also want to know how to make this huge hamburger.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to drive around a car with a huge hamburger on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to eat hamburger....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna eat that car, it's look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete