Monday, November 1, 2010

Absorbed Western Culture

      Nowaday more and more Western festival spread to China. I remember this day last year , I could see people who dress strange in the street. I original thought that chineese would not celebrate the festival of the west. It seems I was wrong. The young people full of enthusiasm for the Western festival. Christmas and Halloween is thier favorite festival. Halloween can be scary to go on the street. People try to dress different. I thought this day was the most sought-after pumpkin.When I came there, I find something different, the children to go every house and took some sweets away. Today I saw my sister took a large bag of sweets to home, I was shocked by those sweets. While I heard the bell rang ,the children came into my house to take sweets into their pocket. No matter what form is celebrated by people.They are also in the countinuation of traditional.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Halloween in Canada. I didn't give out candy this year. Instead, I went swimming :-)

    ReplyDelete