Sunday, November 14, 2010

Long weekend....


      This weekend I went to Fort Mcmurray to see Aurora , but unfortunately we didn't wait until Aurora appears . It took me about 8 hours to get there by car. It was too far to make me tired. On saturday, I went to there with excitment . But today I came back with disappointment. Perhaps because of the weather so that we can not see Aurora. I have always felt that the Aurora is a very magical phenomenon. Only close to the North and the South Pole is possible to see. Some people said  that they also have very good luck to see Aurora, because not all the time Aurora appears. Weather was always unpredictable.  Fort Mcmurry  was colder than Calgary. I can see a little ice on the ground .People walked on it was easy to fall. I deeply felt that it was tired to take 8 hours' car. I really hope that the next time when I see Aurora it can appear in the sky. Winter is basically hard to get there because the roads are too bad. It is too dangerous to drive on it. Anyway, the end of the long weekend . I will be prepare for final exam.

2 comments:

  1. wow kiona~ it was so romantic A_A!!
    BTW~ i want to see Aurora too~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Kiona
    I wish to see the aurora too

    ReplyDelete