Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter is coming.....

      Last week was my first experience of winter in Calgary. I have never seen so much snow before I came to there. One day I got up early,  I saw a lot of snow and became exciting ,because I was looking forward to make a snowman in the snow. When I went to school I find much snow at the door. I was very hard out of the door,because of very thick snow. I was walking in the way to school  while I was felling down on the ground. The snow has crusted over. It was easy to fell down on the ground. You should be carefull in every street. I can see traffic jam in a snow day. Each car was very slow, and many cars on the road skid. It was too dangerous for drivers. So drivers should be careful in the winter . Winter is coming everyone takes heavy clothes and warm glove to get through the winter.

1 comment:

  1. You will adapt this weather because it will be a long time~ lol

    ReplyDelete